Categories

Friday, July 26, 2013

A New Hobby

Hi! I'm Rachel



I'm a young newly-wed embarking on my new life! Located in the foothills of North Carolina, I strive to live my life as a genuine, loving and playful person. I have a passion for The Lord, and want to live my life in His image. 

My husband, Austin and I have been married for a little over 2 months.



He is my absolute best friend, he supports, loves and cares for me like no other and I feel blessed to be his wife


I have a 2 year old coonhound - Hunter

that I take too many pictures of, and treat like a small child.

I have a crazy, and fun-loving family that I'm sure will make their debut eventually. 

I've wanted to blog for a while but never really got into it. This will be my first attempt at keeping track of a collection of ideas, thoughts, recipes, scriptures, healthy habits and life happenings. I hope to mainly entertain and inspire anyone who chooses to read this, and make some fun memories to look back on along the way!

Here's to a new adventure, and the beginning of a new hobby :)

I hope you ( and I ) come back for more!

xoxo,
Rachel.


No comments:

Post a Comment